Skip to main content

I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability - Manga [English]

 

PLOT

An ordinary sorcerer, lacking in bloodline and aptitude, met a dumb death in a duel, but when he woke up, he was reincarnated as Lloyd, the seventh prince of the Kingdom of Saloum. In this blessed environment, he can now learn and master any magic at will, armed with the knowledge and memories of his previous life. As a result, he can now enjoy a life of unrivaled skill and mastery of magic, not caring what others think of him.

English Name: I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability



Name in Japanese: Tensei Shitara Dai Nana Ōji Datta no de, Kimama ni Majutsu o Kiwamema

Read the Tensei Shitara Dai Nana Ōji Datta no de, Kimama ni Majutsu o Kiwamema manga online at the following link



Comments